Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Wanted: early 90s Donruss Elite inserts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Over the years I have picked up singles of the early 90s Donruss Elite inserts, but now I am going to try and put together a complete run from 1991-1993 (possibly through the rest of the 90s too, but want to focus on the earlier ones first). I am even interested in the 1993 Donruss Elite Dominator cards too. If you have any for trade, send me a trade offer or let me know what you're looking for in trade. Thanks
I have had a few PMs so far, and one deal done so far. I am still looking for more.
2 deals done, but plenty more needed. My subscription ends in 3 more days, so I would love to squeeze one more trade in before it ends. Anyone else have any of these early Elite cards for trade.
I renewed my subscription now and got 1 more trade done, but still need a lot more for of these.
I was out of town most of the past month, but I am back and still looking for these.
Got another trade done, but still need plenty more.
I haven't bumped this in a while, as I have been busy, however I got a couple in person (including the Yount Legends card) but still need quite a few. Here is a list of what I still need. I may grab some 1994 Elite as well, but I really want to finish these first 3 years.
1993 Donruss Elite - 20, 21, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, S3(Will Clark auto)
1992 Donruss Elite - 10, 11, 12, 16, 17, 18, L2(R.Henderson), S2(Ripken Auto)
1991 Donruss Elite - 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, L1(N.Ryan), S1(Sandberg Auto)
Do you have any decent trout or jeter cards not listed in your organize or any Donruss/Leaf Crusade cards from 1998?
i have 3 for you but love some griffey or jeter #d in return, or hof autos? lmk thnaks
(01-15-2020, 11:21 AM)elberson Wrote: [ -> ]i have 3 for you but love some griffey or jeter #d in return, or hof autos? lmk thnaks
I'll take a look to see if I have any Griffey or Jeter #'d cards, but probably don't have anything crazy special of either as they tend to go quickly. About the only HOF autos I have that I would consider trading would be from the various 90s food series (guys like Jim Palmer, Brooks Robinson, Willie Stargell, etc) and possibly and extra Ivan Rodriguez from my collection.
Pages: 1 2