Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2019 Heritage 11 Blasters, 3 Hobby
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I had the itch. I used to put the Heritage sets together in hockey until they discontinued making the sets. Not a huge fan of the 1970 design, but love the idea none-the-less.

I bought 11 blasters (3 from local Meijer and 8 from Target) and since I don't have a local card shop, I ordered 3 hobby boxes from Dave and Adams.

I've decided to put the set together with all the SP's. I haven't decided if I want to get the action version SP's as well yet.

Anyway, I opened all the blasters and 2 of the 3 hobby boxes.

I'll let you know all about it once I get organized and open the final box Smile
I couldn't wait any longer, so I busted the 3rd Hobby box last night.

Overall, not very strong pulls. 2 Auto's of guys I've never heard of and a jersey card of a Yankee I've never heard of. A lot of dupes on the inserts. Pulled (3) actions SP's Albies, Bryce Harper, and Kris Bryant.

I'm going to organize and see if I completed the base set. If not, that will be disappointing.

I have a lot of the regular SP's and a few dupes of those as well.

Roberto Clemente box topper which is pretty cool. (2) 1970 originals, 1 I was a checklist and the other a pitcher from the Washington Nationals.

Overall, pretty lame break. I was hoping for something that would make me jump out of my seat, but I didn't get anything too exciting.

Actually, you did well getting 2 autos and 1 relic out of 3 hobby boxes. I busted a case and got 3 autos and 9 relics. As far as SP cards, I have some listed in my Trade folder and looking for SPs that I need for the set. When you can, let me know who the Yankee relic is ... I might be interested
(05-09-2019, 07:21 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, you did well getting 2 autos and 1 relic out of 3 hobby boxes. I busted a case and got 3 autos and 9 relics. As far as SP cards, I have some listed in my Trade folder and looking for SPs that I need for the set. When you can, let me know who the Yankee relic is ... I might be interested
I will let you know exactly what dupes I got SP wise. Also the Yankee is a 2nd basemen, but his name is escaping me right now.

(05-09-2019, 07:42 AM)SGC300ier Wrote: [ -> ]I will let you know exactly what dupes I got SP wise. Also the Yankee is a 2nd basemen, but his name is escaping me right now.
Gleyber Torres???
(05-09-2019, 12:08 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: [ -> ]Gleyber Torres???
That sounds familiar lol. I'll check when I get home.
Is the Clemente box topper for trade?
Went to target to get a binder bought one of those rack box things. Hit a Jersey card of Luis Severino. The yankee was Gleyber Torres. 2 jerseys, 2 yankees...
(05-09-2019, 04:27 PM)akaus Wrote: [ -> ]Is the Clemente box topper for trade?
No, I'm going to hold onto it. Partially because it's a really cool card and partially because I wouldn't have a top loader big enough to put it in for shipping Smile
I'd be interested in SP's as well.
Pages: 1 2