Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2019 RFFG - Week 11 - STANDINGS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This week's race is on Sunday 5/05 @ Dover - 2pm on FS1. The cutoff time to make or change picks is Saturday 5/04 at 11pm EDT. Here are the current points standings:

1. kd80 - 415
2. wsc - 399
3. kev - 374
4. lead - 356
5. spaz - 351
6. dun - 339
7. a9a - 321
8. pbo - 307
9. csc - 299
10. jas - 253
11. stel - 228

___________________________________________________________________________________

I'm going with Johnson again, at least for now.
Were going with chase for back to back wins !!!
Kyle Busch
I will get in early with a Kevin Harvick pick, but watch out for the 41 in Dover.
I agree with dunnere on the #41, #9 is a good bet. I am going with the #42 of Larson for now, hopefully he can keep all four tires on the ground.......
Harvick
Thanks!
Larson
That Elliott boy got some speed P1!
(05-03-2019, 04:44 PM)alstott9adams Wrote: [ -> ]That Elliott boy got some speed P1!
I knew you were trying to ruin qualifying for me before I could watch it. So I didn't open this thread until now. I even muted the local 10pm news and blocked the screen with my hand when they got to NASCAR coverage so it wouldn't get ruined. Once I saw Chase get the spot over Byron, I knew what you had posted here. Smile
I'm over halfway through the GOTS race now. I don't think the local news even talked about the truck race b/c they were so focused on the Hurricanes sweeping the Islanders in Rd. 2 of the NHL playoffs tonight. I've seen more NHL highlights in the past month than I've seen all season just b/c the 'Canes were trying to get into the playoffs and then they had to face the defending champs in the first round. And the truck race is getting crazy now with 40 to go! Time to stop typing so much and start watching more.
The truck race was good.

The Canes game was really good...playoff hockey is so amazing. I'm a Red Wings fan, so no real interest now, but the hype for the Blue Jackets here in Cleveland is crazy, and the coverage is so good, it's hard not to watch. And the Monsters are the defending Calder Cup champs...my son and I are going to the game Sunday. I work for PPG, so the Penguins are, err, were, the hot topic. Not as much hype for Ryan Blaney yet, but that will ramp up now that hockey is done.
Pages: 1 2 3