Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: what to do if you do not receive market place order.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I have a marketplace order that I have not received and no reply by seller.
So what do I do next?
This one is tougher. I am not involved in the Marketplace at all, so I personally can't do anything. Maybe try emailing Brian Fleischer who is the contact to Beckett for us Moderators. He will definitely know more.

I know that you would rather the cards, but I see that there is a secure payment by Network Solutions, so the money will always be refundable to you. Hopefully this can get sorted quickly for you. Best wishes!

Randi
(05-02-2019, 06:56 AM)rayeates Wrote: [ -> ]This one is tougher. I am not involved in the Marketplace at all, so I personally can't do anything. Maybe try emailing Brian Fleischer who is the contact to Beckett for us Moderators. He will definitely know more.

I know that you would rather the cards, but I see that there is a secure payment by Network Solutions, so the money will always be refundable to you. Hopefully this can get sorted quickly for you. Best wishes!

Randi
Thanks for the help Randi. I emailed the seller and he said he would check with PO about it. Tracking says it was accepted but never left the local PO. But it has been 4 days since he told me he would check.
I would start talking with the Admins or open a case, should they have the option. Four days without a response is too long. I do wish I could do more to help you out.

Randi

(05-04-2019, 10:54 PM)hckydv7 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the help Randi. I emailed the seller and he said he would check with PO about it. Tracking says it was accepted but never left the local PO. But it has been 4 days since he told me he would check.