Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Help please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Beckett community.

I have quite a large collection of hockey cards from the 90's to early 2000's and I am thinking of selling them. What have you found to be the best service for pricing cards on your own?
Basically, just search the platforms that you can sell cards on, add the BV into the mix, and get a median from that. One word of caution, though. Cards from the 1990s-early 2000s were MASSIVELY overproduced and hold very little value. Unless you have certain, brutally rare cards, you may have an incredibly difficult time moving them. Hope this helps a bit.

Randi
(04-26-2019, 06:58 AM)rayeates Wrote: [ -> ]Basically, just search the platforms that you can sell cards on, add the BV into the mix, and get a median from that. One word of caution, though. Cards from the 1990s-early 2000s were MASSIVELY overproduced and hold very little value. Unless you have certain, brutally rare cards, you may have an incredibly difficult time moving them. Hope this helps a bit.

Randi
Thank rayeates. I have quite a few autographs, game worn jerseys, and die cuts. I appreciate the heads up about the overproduction of cards during those time periods.