Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Panini sponsoring an Xfinity car!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Panini America is sponsoring the #08 NXS car driven by Gray Gaulding this week at Bristol. I'm shocked! They are the full sponsor too. The whole car is Panini logos and is all red, yellow and black. I'd BET you all that we see pieces of that car in cards later this year or in 2020 products.
Little single color pieces...
There is also a 20% discount code on the Panini site for racing boxes and the first 200 orders receive an exclusive Gray Gaulding card.

I bought a blaster of 2017 Donruss for $8.00 with the discount and somehow got free shipping(?), so I am curious to see if I receive one of the GG cards.
I also won one of the prizes from the 2019 Panini Racing contest entry cards randomly inserted in the packs...

[attachment=13973]
[attachment=13975]
(04-06-2019, 10:02 AM)timbart2821118 Wrote: [ -> ]I also won one of the prizes from the 2019 Panini Racing contest entry cards randomly inserted in the packs...
It's cool that you won something. I've entered 3 of those cards but no prize so far.
So the Panini car ended up finishing 15th. That's pretty good for Gray Gaulding. I guess they spent all that Panini money on the car this weekend. He usually finishes 10-15 spots farther back in the field. He was 3 laps down, but only 11 finished on the lead lap and he was the only one 3 down. The car in front of him was 2 down and the 2 cars in front of that one were 1 lap behind the leader. Panini got some air-time as then-leader Allgaier lapped Gray near the end of Stage 1, but Allgaier ended up finishing 30th after some kind of mechanical issue. Justin led 80+ laps before the issue.
Christopher Bell won the race and the $100K Dash4Cash money. Bell, Reddick and Briscoe qualify for the D4C again next week, but Allgaier is replaced by Cole Custer at Richmond. It was a good race. I love that Cup drivers aren't allowed to race in the NXS Dash for Cash races!
(04-07-2019, 12:28 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: [ -> ]It was a good race. I love that Cup drivers aren't allowed to race in the NXS Dash for Cash races!
It was a great race! I love that Cup drivers aren't allowed to race in the NXS...stop right there, Adam. LOL

Cole Custer was so good, and man was he mad as hell after the race. He had Tyler Reddick, but "lappers" kept taking that bottom line and he just could not get past him. I think the 00 would have tracked down Bell, too. But you need to be good on the starts. Passing was a real problem.

Bowyer and Harvick good in the booth. Knaus is doing it next week, which should be really good.

I got to research what this car looked like thanks for the heads up
(04-05-2019, 11:16 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: [ -> ]Panini America is sponsoring the #08 NXS car driven by Gray Gaulding this week at Bristol. I'm shocked! They are the full sponsor too. The whole car is Panini logos and is all red, yellow and black. I'd BET you all that we see pieces of that car in cards later this year or in 2020 products.
Yeah your probably absolutely correct...

(04-06-2019, 03:54 AM)dunnere Wrote: [ -> ]Little single color pieces...
lmao!!!correct
(04-13-2019, 01:27 PM)jasonyeager Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah your probably absolutely correct...

lmao!!!correct
We'll definitely see them now! AND we'll see a bunch of Gray Gaulding cards soon. They sponsored him again at Talladega and he finished a career-best 2nd! There's still enough time for those to be in the Victory Lane product releasing in about a month.
Pages: 1 2