Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: First Time Submission, Account Number?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am just curious, but once I have submitted my first order, where do I locate my newly issued Account Number?

I have the email, which depicts my final grades, however, where does it show my Account Number?

Just curious, because I'd like to submit more cards via the online submission route, however, I don't see anywhere on my return email a spot that specifically states my Account Number.

Thanks in advance!
Yeah I was curious about this too when I first sent in my submission turns out you dont get one untill you get your submission graded and returned. When they send you your cards back it will have paper with the list of grades etc and in the front page it will list your account number
Where do you find your account number? They ask for it on the submission form.
akaSqueezer Wrote:Horribly put together site!! Where do you find your account number? They ask for it on the submission form.
i agree, i can't figure out how to locate my account number, i looked everywhere but i can't find it on their website, and it does ask for it on the submission form, and i don't want to send it while leaving it blank, i've never submitted to beckett before, could someone help me? i would appreciate it
Farkchum Wrote:i agree, i can't figure out how to locate my account number, i looked everywhere but i can't find it on their website, and it does ask for it on the submission form, and i don't want to send it while leaving it blank, i've never submitted to beckett before, could someone help me? i would appreciate it
Use the online submission form- it will auto print the account number on the electronic sheet.
If you have never subbed before it will auto generate a new account number . You will see it printed on the forms. You do not need to worry about it when using the electronic entry system.

They will be getting away from manual forms - so I'd enter it using the electronic entry system. If you've never used before advise I'll do screen shots this weekend and try and coach you thru the first one. Very easy to use. Youc an also email me at my jeffv96masters@gmail.com address I'll assist.

Jeff
jeffv96masters Wrote:Use the online submission form- it will auto print the account number on the electronic sheet.
If you have never subbed before it will auto generate a new account number . You will see it printed on the forms. You do not need to worry about it when using the electronic entry system.

They will be getting away from manual forms - so I'd enter it using the electronic entry system. If you've never used before advise I'll do screen shots this weekend and try and coach you thru the first one. Very easy to use. Youc an also email me at my jeffv96masters@gmail.com address I'll assist.

Jeff
Mine doesnt automatically fill in the account number.. Im on Beckett.com right now on the online form and on Step 1 it asks what kind of card, type of shipping youd like, etc, and asks for acc shipping number. It is not auto filled in..
JHutch Wrote:Mine doesnt automatically fill in the account number.. Im on Beckett.com right now on the online form and on Step 1 it asks what kind of card, type of shipping youd like, etc, and asks for acc shipping number. It is not auto filled in..

Will not auto fill it in until the sheet gets printed then you'll see it on page 1

Jeff