Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2019 RFFG - Week 7 - STANDINGS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This week's race is on Sunday 3/31 @ Texas - 3pm on FOX. The cutoff time to make or change picks is on Saturday 3/30 at 11pm EDT. Here are the current points standings:

1. wsc - 276
2. kd80 - 264
3. kev - 237
4. dun - 222
5. spaz - 215
6. csc - 214
7. pbo - 211
8. lead - 208
9. a9a - 183
10. stel - 161
11. jas - 143

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I'm going with Kyle Busch for now.
Well, i am going to get in early with a nice, safe Kevin Harvick pick...but i will be trying to catch practice this week, better than i have been, because i have a hunch on a team in Texas...
Chase Elliott
Harvick
Gonna go with Logano here.
Kyle Busch
Thanks!
Ya, qualifying in Texas almost as bad as California.

Not impressed with the SHR cars right now...but the HMS cars look like they have it together. Do i trust the 48 to keep it up front? No, but i think Jimmie might win that first stage...

Well, i want to beg off of the 4 and go with a hunch...i am going to bet on the 12, Ryan Blaney.

Yes, Qualifying was a mess yet again and I still think no one will be happy until it goes back to single-car qualifying. NASCAR can kiss my rear if they don't think that's best and the drivers seem to be saying the same thing. "Give us games to play and we'll play them."

Considering that Jimmie was fastest in all 3 rounds and usually can't even make the final round AND that KyB didn't make the final round: I've got to change my pick to Jimmie Johnson.
He's finally showing the speed and it's at a track where he has a bunch of wins. If JJ wins Qualifying in this format, he's got to have a great car. It's been almost 2 years since his last pole.
So to repeat myself, I'm switching my pick to Johnson and he's going to at least get me a Top-10 finish this time.
Jimmie Johnson for me
Kyle Larson! Thanks
Pages: 1 2