Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Looking to Purchase KURT BUSCH CARDS!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I dont have any racing cards to trade i am only looking to purchase. My brother in law collects Kurt Busch so these are going to help him in his journey to get more cards!

If you have something you want to sell feel free to send me a message. Here is a comlete list of cards that im currently looking for:

KURT BUSCH RACING CARDS

BRYSON BRIGMAN BASEBALL CARDS

ALL YEARS OF ALLEN AND GINTER MINI CARDS!
message sent, I've got 7 or 8 early career cards of Kurt Busch. Feel free to look at them in my organize.
I have over 50 Kurt Busch cards available, base/inserts/parallels from 2003-2017. Check out my ORG and LMK if you are interested in any of them.
(03-10-2019, 05:01 PM)yabbiballcards Wrote: [ -> ]I dont have any racing cards to trade i am only looking to purchase. My brother in law collects Kurt Busch so these are going to help him in his journey to get more cards!

If you have something you want to sell feel free to send me a message. Here is a comlete list of cards that im currently looking for:

KURT BUSCH RACING CARDS

BRYSON BRIGMAN BASEBALL CARDS

ALL YEARS OF ALLEN AND GINTER MINI CARDS!
Thanks for helping me with that yabbi
I still have a bunch of Kurt Busch cards listed FT in my ORG. No one has contacted me about them yet!