Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Newbie here I have a few questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have around 30 cards I want to get graded for my pc and about 10 that I want graded to sell. What are the different grading options and turn around time. I hear it is taking a long time to get your cards back. Any information would be great.
Click on the grading tab above for rates and turnaround times.

The non-guaranteed is the one that has taken forever to fulfill, some have been waiting for over a year.

If you are looking to sell some of them, especially while the sport is in season, I suggest doing the 20 day.
(03-05-2019, 11:58 PM)francis in glendale Wrote: [ -> ]The non-guaranteed is the one that has taken forever to fulfill, some have been waiting for over a year.
Based on other threads I've been following, seems to be about 14 months.

Hello-

Would a BGS "single grade" card graded 9, "DEFINITELY REGRADE, with 4 sub grades" to a BGS 9?
(03-10-2019, 03:44 PM)teachervido Wrote: [ -> ]Hello-

Would a BGS "single grade" card graded 9, "DEFINITELY REGRADE, with 4 sub grades" to a BGS 9?
That's a good question. Grading is subjective to a certain degree. In theory the 4 subgrades are in the back of a graders mind as they assign the final grade.

What you can do is resubmit the card (in the BGS holder) and ask for a second opinion and have the 4 sub grades added. You can note that the minimum grade you'll accept is a 9.0 on the regrade, otherwise keep it in its existing holder. If it would have come in as an 8.5 on the regrade, they don't touch it and you get your card back sans sub grades. You'll still be out the grading fee but you'll have kept the card in a 9.0 holder and not have to pay the case cracking fee of $3.