Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2019 RFFG - Week 4 - STANDINGS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This week's race is on Sunday 3/10 @ Phoenix (ISM) - 3:30pm on FOX. The cutoff time to make or change picks is on Saturday 3/09 at 11pm EST. Here are the current points standings:

1. kev - 140
2. wsc - 132
3T. dun - 120 (tiebreaker with 1 win)
3T. kd80 - 120
5. csc - 98
6. pbo - 92
7. lead - 90
8. spaz - 86
9. a9a - 78
10. jas - 77
11. stel - 40

__________________________________________________________________________________

I think I'll go with Rowdy again this week, at least for now.
Chase Elliott
Harvick for me!
Hard to go against Busch or Harvick at this track but give me Brad Keselowski!!!!
March in Phoenix - SHR time.

Give me the 4 Kevin Harvick
Harvick
Thanks!
I'm sticking with Kyle, but Blaney and Chase looked real good in qualifying. But again there was a mess with Qualifying. Drivers and teams need to stop worrying about everyone else and just make a run! Stop waiting for anything!!! 25-30 cars trying to make a clean run in the last 2 minutes of Round 1 is just stupid and won't work! The "fight" b/t Suarez and McDowell was kinda comical though. If I cared at all about McDowell, I'd have lost a lot of respect for him there. He just attacks a guy coming to talk to him. And Michael still had his helmet on AND tried to drag Daniel off the car and to him while they were both being restrained. Michael blew it off with a big smile for the cameras after the incident, but I'd be fine with Daniel spinning him early in the race. They ARE starting side-by-side!

Does anyone know what Fox network/station aired the Friday practice? My DVR didn't record anything for Cup but the Q and recorded 2 NXS practices from FS1. I do get FS2, so Cup practice had to be on a different channel than those.
I'm going with blaney. first practice didn't air on tv don't think. I didn't find it on any of my dish channels
I hope Suarez bumps McDowell a little bit. Lack of respect, on the track and after...
BRAD KESELOWSKI FOR ME..
Pages: 1 2