Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2019 RFFG - Week 2 - STANDINGS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This week's race is on Sunday 2/24 @ Atlanta - 2pm on FOX. The cutoff time to make or change picks is Saturday 2/23 at 11pm EST.
Interesting news for fans that don't know it yet. FOX is airing 9 of their 16 points races on FOX stations and only 7 on FS1. That's not counting the AS Race which has been on FS1 since it was the Speed Network. NBC is doing the opposite with only 7 of their 20 races on NBC stations and the rest on NBCSN.

Here are the current standings:

1T. dun = 45 (tiebreaker 1W)
1T. wsc = 45
3. kev = 42
4. spaz = 30
5. kd80 = 25
6. a9a = 24
7. csc = 22
8. pbo = 17
9. jas = 8
10. lead = 2

_________________________________________________________________________________

I'm going with Johnson again for now.
Chase Elliott
Got to go with Kyle Busch for now.
I need to see how Kurt Busch runs that #1 Chevy before i will pick him, but i am tempted.

Keselowski is good in the ATL, but i am going with Harvick.

Put me down for the 4. Freaky Fast.
I think I'll go with Logano.
Time for the big 3 to pick back up where they left off Ill take Harvick
Thanks
Kyle larson
I believe Jimmy is the guy to beat this weekend, I want to go with Kurt Busch but am a little wary of him since he is with a new race team. So I am going with Brad for right now.
With the 4 having mechanical issues he qualified poorly and did not get any practice in...i hate to make a change, because the other 3 SHR cars dominated practice and qualifying, so i know the Fords are going to be good and Harvick is great it Atlanta...but...

I am going to shuffle it up and change my pick to the 14 Clint Bowyer.
(02-22-2019, 05:39 PM)dunnere Wrote: [ -> ]With the 4 having mechanical issues he qualified poorly and did not get any practice in...i hate to make a change, because the other 3 SHR cars dominated practice and qualifying, so i know the Fords are going to be good and Harvick is great it Atlanta...but...

I am going to shuffle it up and change my pick to the 14 Clint Bowyer.
That's a good change. Bowyer was so strong on Friday. I'm sticking with Jimmie though.

Funny thing that I didn't know until a bit ago... Jimmie and Harvick are working together on the NXS broadcast later today! I think this is the 1st time JJ has been in the booth (or at least in a very long time). That should make the NXS race more interesting. I think JJ could have qualified better, but he messed up in Rd. 2 and it cost him in Rd. 3. He's going to be better than 11th.
My pick change will be in another game I'm in to change my NXS pick from Gragson to Custer.
Pages: 1 2 3