Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Should I grade it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thinking about grading this one.
you could but you will get dinged for the 2 print dots, one on the lower right edge and one little one on the upper edge
Oh man, I love that set.

I saved a few of those from my summer collection purge, I still have the MJ, Pippen RC, Reggie Miller RC, John Stockton RC and Mark Price RC.

That Jordan is awesome ... if nothing else, just get it graded for the protection upgrade!
between the print dots and the white borders being way off. it might be cheaper to find a lower grade already graded and try to save a few $$$ in the process.
Thanks for the imput. BTW the dots are from the scan not on the card.
(02-05-2019, 01:44 PM)Jlcarter Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the imput. BTW the dots are from the scan not on the card.
LOL, I have a scan of a Bryce Harper auto that I pulled a few years back and have re-used many times, and the scanner was very dusty.

Every time I use it for something there are inevitable dudes that are like, wow, that card is really scratched up, LOL ...

[Image: Harper1.jpg]

Hang in there, that's a great MJ!

Maybe not grade it but most grading services will put it in a slab which will help protect it.
(02-05-2019, 01:44 PM)Jlcarter Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the imput. BTW the dots are from the scan not on the card.
The yellow "O" print dot in the bottom border and in the top border are not from the scanner, that is what I was referring too. The specks from the scanner are normal