Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Another 2018 Prizm blaster
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got 2 gift cards to Target for Christmas and finally spent them Saturday. I picked up another Prizm blaster and should have got 2 racing ones instead of 1 football and 1 racing. The NFL blaster was basically crap. The MEM hit was a PC card, but the BV is a whole $4. Back to NASCAR, this was another good blaster for me. It started bad but finished good. The worst thing in the box was a Panini Rewards card for 150 points. After checking their website and seeing all the junk for NASCAR, I picked a Carolina Panthers card. But when I go to redeem, they want $5.25 to ship a $6 card. I closed out the page. I'd have rather gotten the base card it replaced in the pack. I only got 8 PC cards this time, but 3 were JJ! So here's the breakdown of the 26 cards.

*Base:
1 - Chase Elliott, 5 - Johnson (PC), 5 - Johnson SP (PC), 10 - Newman, 15 - Danica (PC), 25 - Rusty Wallace, 26 - Hamlin, 30 - Hailie Deegan RC (PC), 35 - Biffle, 40 - Truex Jr., 46 - Harvick, 50 - Ambrose (PC), 55 - Stewart, 70 - Harvick, 73 - Logano, 75 - Danica (PC), 81 - Harvick

*Prizm parallel: 25 - RUSTY SP card

*Red, White & Blue Prizm parallel: 26 - Hamlin

*Brilliance: Hamlin

*Illumination: Blaney

*Illumination Prizm: Chase Elliott

*Instant Impact Prizm: Johnson (PC)

*Camo Prizms: 17 - D. Jarrett DJ SP card (PC), 44 - McMurray, 58 - Blaney

Pretty good collation with the blasters. After 2 blasters, not one duplicate of any kind.
Nice chases
Nice break. The Deegan RC might bring what you paid for box on EBAY auction..They have been selling like hot cakes..
(01-24-2019, 09:41 PM)jasonyeager Wrote: [ -> ]Nice break. The Deegan RC might bring what you paid for box on EBAY auction..They have been selling like hot cakes..
I know, but I'm keeping it. I do know someone that is chasing her cards hard. Imagine what my Red, White and Blue Prizm from the last blaster would bring! I'm keeping anything I pull of her b/c I am a fan of her father.
That Haile Deegan might be what NASCAR hoped Danica was going to be. Another K&N season, and maybe a move up?

(01-28-2019, 08:48 PM)dunnere Wrote: [ -> ]That Haile Deegan might be what NASCAR hoped Danica was going to be. Another K&N season, and maybe a move up?
I wouldn't be surprised to see her in a couple of Truck Series races late this season. Then in the series full-time in the 2020 season if she does well. She'll turn 18 before next season so she would qualify to race the entire season.