Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Does Anybody Like Printing Plate Autos?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had the Twins and Phillies in 2018 Elite Extra Edition 10-box team break tonight and got 2 Printing Plate 1/1 Yellow Autos - Jeffers for the Twins (on card) and Listi for the Phillies (sticker auto).

If anybody is interested I will trade Jeffers for $30 and Listi for $20, or sell the Jeffers for $20 and Listi for $15 (shipped). I expect them to arrive in 10-14 days.

Not a bad break - had 3 out of 32 spots and got 2 of the 3 1/1's!
You don't want to keep the Twins guy???
I just don't collect printing plates...
(01-18-2019, 01:56 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: [ -> ]I just don't collect printing plates...
Yes, but I promise you if Jeffers becomes the next franchise player for the Twins you might be kicking your own a-- for a long time.

(I would be if it was a Tiger ...)

I know what you mean, I don't necessarily like plates either, but, for example, I kept a Fernando Tatis plate from 2018 Bowman despite the big summer purge in the event that he is a ROY contender this year ... great trade bait!
(01-18-2019, 02:03 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, but I promise you if Jeffers becomes the next franchise player for the Twins you might be kicking your own a-- for a long time.

(I would be if it was a Tiger ...)

I know what you mean, I don't necessarily like plates either, but, for example, I kept a Fernando Tatis plate from 2018 Bowman despite the big summer purge in the event that he is a ROY contender this year ... great trade bait!
I agree that Tatis should pan out down the road.

(01-18-2019, 03:29 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: [ -> ]I agree that Tatis should pan out down the road.
I'll trade it for the Jeffers plate!

(Kidding.)