Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2000 Press Pass Millennium 44 Tony Stewart
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know member rpetty43?

It appears he has/had a 2000 Press Pass Millennium 44 Tony Stewart card, but he is possibly no longer an active member(?).

I am assisting another collector complete this set and this is the only card he needs and cannot find one anywhere.

Thanks in advance!
I wish I could help, but I don't think I know that member. According to their profile page, they haven't logged in for over a year.
I thought of something after posting and did a little checking. It turns out that I do know the ONLY person he ever traded with on here. I sent that guy a message on another site to see if he can give me any info. The only info I have so far is that rpetty43's first name is Steve. I'll let you know if my friend can help.
Sounds good...I appreciate your efforts!
If I find that one in my collection I will let you know..Sorting out all the drivers and selling them off. Will keep an eye out for that card..
I found him and have contacted him. Hopefully he checks this thread soon and/or gets in touch with you. GL getting the set completed!
(01-17-2019, 07:51 PM)jasonyeager Wrote: [ -> ]If I find that one in my collection I will let you know..Sorting out all the drivers and selling them off. Will keep an eye out for that card..
Thanks much!
(01-17-2019, 10:33 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: [ -> ]I found him and have contacted him. Hopefully he checks this thread soon and/or gets in touch with you. GL getting the set completed!
Awesome...Thanks again!
I was able to locate one elsewhere, but thanks again for the help!
(01-22-2019, 01:37 PM)timbart2821118 Wrote: [ -> ]I was able to locate one elsewhere, but thanks again for the help!
I'm glad you were able to find one. I still haven't received a reply from him to my message on the other site.