Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: How long have you been waiting for your sub?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(01-13-2019, 08:45 PM)wsauble Wrote: [ -> ]If you can, contact your regional sales manager. That is what I did. I just shot him an email and he got back to me right away. Don't worry you'll get your stuff back. To be honest its never a thought that crossed my mind about theft or building burning down or anything like that. Obviously I have a little faith in them to be holding my cards well and that ill get them all back. This is also my first ever submission with BGS, took me months to decided whom to go with BGS or PSA. My father dealt with PSA and SGC a lot so I talked to him about likes and dislikes about those two but ultimately decided with BGS. Like I said in my earlier post I have no regrets. Do I wish it only would have taken the 6-7 months I was previously told....yeah of course. But right now I'm just happy that they have the cards and that 2018 for me flew by fast.
How do I know who "my" regional sales manager is? They aren't even responding to me via email any more... I legitimately feel like I'm being ignored for even asking what's up with my order.
(01-14-2019, 05:38 AM)Portlis Wrote: [ -> ]How do I know who "my" regional sales manager is? They aren't even responding to me via email any more... I legitimately feel like I'm being ignored for even asking what's up with my order.
https://www.beckett.com/grading/team

They'll help you out. Just let them know your situation.
submission has shipped 2/21/19 super excited!
I know its not a post to be a flame post. There is a difference between you waiting for the service and you haven't paid yet, and they already collecting the money a year before and having both your money and cards the whole time. They have no need to rush because you are already paid up. If they didn't collect the money until they were done processing, they would have more carrot on the stick to actually get the work done. That being said, our submission (365 cards) got there 12/20/2017, we have gotten 0 updates unless we asked about them, and the updates we got have no information.

Its horrible customer service, and we just stuck here going "well, eventually ill get the cards, right?"
(03-01-2019, 03:36 PM)kylocke Wrote: [ -> ]I know its not a post to be a flame post. There is a difference between you waiting for the service and you haven't paid yet, and they already collecting the money a year before and having both your money and cards the whole time. They have no need to rush because you are already paid up. If they didn't collect the money until they were done processing, they would have more carrot on the stick to actually get the work done. That being said, our submission (365 cards) got there 12/20/2017, we have gotten 0 updates unless we asked about them, and the updates we got have no information.

Its horrible customer service, and we just stuck here going "well, eventually ill get the cards, right?"
I agree, I was in that exact same situation "oh well they'll arrive at some point". But like I said to a previous poster. I just got in contact with my regional rep and he got back to me within the day.
Just received an email from BGS stating that my cards which arrived at BGS on 25 January 2018 were graded on 7 March 2019.
(01-10-2019, 05:19 PM)swg91 Wrote: [ -> ]It'll be 1 year come 22 January 2019.
(03-08-2019, 05:32 PM)swg91 Wrote: [ -> ]Just received an email from BGS stating that my cards which arrived at BGS on 25 January 2018 were graded on 7 March 2019.
Glad to see they got graded should he back to you soon
(03-13-2019, 06:12 PM)wsauble Wrote: [ -> ]Glad to see they got graded should he back to you soon
Some good, some not so good and some ok.
[attachment=13918]
(03-17-2019, 05:15 PM)swg91 Wrote: [ -> ]Some good, some not so good and some ok.
Yeah I know what you mean, I lucked out with mine bulk nnnmn.nn of my 501 submission came back 9s and 9.5s pretty happy with it
sent my cards in june 18th of 2020 on a 30 day submission, got an email yesterday that they're on 06/05-06/12 submissions and it will be another few weeks before mine get looked at.. almost a year is crazy.. they need to hire more help
Pages: 1 2 3