Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Zane Smith
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Had the pleasure of meeting the Young Man the other day at Daytona with my son & 2 daughters and now my son is all about him and my daughters think he is Handsome

I see he has a few cards on ebay but I rather buy off of you guys on this message board since they will not give me any good deal on buying multiples of the same card since he has very few

I am in the market for anything from 1 card to 15 of the same card

Send me a pm or reply to this post thank you guys and remember 44 DAYS !!!!!!
Zane Smith, the former MLB player? Not a young man now, but maybe to you.
If that's who you're talking about, I have 14 cards listed for trade/sell (with 11 being different) right now. But I might have some more here that aren't listed yet.
No he is racing 9 races for joe gibbs xfinity this year
Oh, okay. Which car is he running and where did he race last year?
I have none at the moment but will set aside any I come across out of packs...
I had a couple 2018 Victory Lane Gold Parallels xx/99, but sold them quite a while ago.

Otherwise, I have not yet seen a checklist for the upcoming 2019 Donruss Racing release, but he is likely to be in there.
Thank you guys
(01-18-2019, 07:59 AM)timbart2821118 Wrote: [ -> ]I had a couple 2018 Victory Lane Gold Parallels xx/99, but sold them quite a while ago.

Otherwise, I have not yet seen a checklist for the upcoming 2019 Donruss Racing release, but he is likely to be in there.
2019 Donruss Racing checklist is now on the Panini website, since a few hours ago.

Zane Smith cards are...

NEXT in Line 4
NEXT in Line Cracked Ice 4 xx/25
NEXT in Line Holographic 4
NEXT in Line Xplosion 4 xx/10
Recollection Collection 6 xx/50
Thanks for the heads up Tim my kids are gonna be busting some retial when it becomes aviable
(02-05-2019, 06:27 PM)alstott9adams Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the heads up Tim my kids are gonna be busting some retial when it becomes aviable
My pleasure...I should be receiving my first couple hobby boxes tomorrow and will let you know if I pull any.
Pages: 1 2 3