Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Price gouging Saints RCs driving me batty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Saints are making a strong playoff push and like I did for the 09 season trying to build a set for the current roster.

Third string QB and all around ATH Taysom Hill is hitting 3 digits on all the usual sites and there's just no way I'm paying that. Kiss my grits.

I can rationalize some of the stupidity being asked on Kamara rookies, but it is still ridiculous.

This is my contribution to the "Flippers are ruining the HOBBY" debate.

Also, get off my lawn.
Amen!
I get that good players are going to be worth more, as they should. But I don't like how how the popular Rookies at the beginning of the season still drive up the price of teams in breaks as the season goes on.
Yeah, it's insane what one has to pay for a box or break even if your team doesn't have anybody great in them, or less of a chance at a good card lol.
(12-16-2018, 09:49 PM)DCM7734 Wrote: [ -> ]I get that good players are going to be worth more, as they should. But I don't like how how the popular Rookies at the beginning of the season still drive up the price of teams in breaks as the season goes on.
Though on the flip side, I did pretty well in 2015 getting the Cardinals and Bears on the super cheap and nabbing David Johnson and Jeremy Langford. Langford wound up being a flash in the pan but it was fun for a couple months seeing the values rise then sadly fall.
Yikes. Good thing I stopped collecting football a few years ago. Hill doesn't play nearly enough (yet) to warrant those kinds of prices.