Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Trading? Anyone? Hello?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Series 1 is out, Im looking for YGs, canvas, YG canvas, and clear cuts, send me trade offers!
These boards are deader than dead, I don't think I've ever seen it this bad.

Sorry, I do not have any new hockey to trade, although I am looking for Marc-Andre Fleury and Alex Tuch YG from last year's Series 1 if you have them.

Good luck!

RJ
I'll be opening over the next few days will let you know
I just listed some add away I will be deleting some older stuff so if you need anything this is the time to grab it. Thanks
It is a Ghost Town here anymore
Lucky if we see one new post on a daily basis ...... looks likes membership has diminished badly Sad
Having a little more luck on SCF , but that isn't even what it used to be. Sad .
I've only opened 3 hobby boxes of Series 1 so far and don't have any doubles to trade. That being said, my membership is up in December and I'm not sure if I'll renew. Most trade offers don't get responses now and can't find any of my wants here.

Seems like it is going to be back to buying what I want/need, selling what I can and giving away the rest to kids (gave a couple thousand hockey cards away at halloween).

That being said, if I get any doubles before my membership expires I'll load them in to my traders.