Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: What are your thoughts on the International games?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just curious how others feel about the international games. I personally hate them. We are the NATIONAL football league, and think it ought to stay that way. I guess it leads to a ton of extra revenue for the league to play these games, but it also denies the true fans at home the option to see their team play. It's their dollars being spent on the stadiums. They deserve to get to see their team. Prove me wrong lol. No, just curious if I'm the only one who dislikes them or not.
If it means more 8 AM Sunday morning games then I am 100% for them. I need Thursday night games to end and have more games in different time slots on Sunday.

Instead of having the Jaguars volunteers to always play an international game they should force the worst two teams in each conference to lose a home game and play internationally. That'll teach them to maybe not suck so bad and get 3 different teams in the rotation to play internationally. I can only assume the Browns will forever be the 4th team in my scenario.
I don't like international games for a variety of reasons, but the NFL bigwigs like them so I suppose we'll be seeing more of them in the future. I do like Thursday night games, but from what I've read, they may not last much longer.
Not a big fan of them either. Unless there is a team located in the international location I don't see the point.
I don't like the idea that one team loses a home game.

If they're that interested in London, pick one team to play its entire preseason over there, and that could be the "Hard Knocks" team.

It would be pretty funny watching these guys do pub crawls and what not.
Don't like them, if NFL wants to be in Europe bring back development league . NFL Europe II , playing games in fall so you could bring a player on to parent squad. Like triple A baseball and NFL teams share a team.
I can't afford to go to games anyway, and my favorite team isn't local. When I turn on the TV is see the game no matter where it is.