Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: ISO Lamar Jackson RPA/Autos/Relics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking to get what I can before he blows up. Knowing the card industry, he's gonna be popular next year, before everybody realizes he's a bust (I think he's a bust in the Ravens system, but I PC Ravens, so I need his stuff).

I don't collect /5 or rarer, but I do owe a buddy some Lamar Jackson ink, so, if you have something that is /5 or rarer, I want to trade for it this one time.

I have lots of Lamar base RC, as well as 2017 and 2018 Ravens base and a good bit of inserts to trade if you want Ravens. If you want other teams, just take a look. Nothing too high end.
Still looking.
Still looking people.
Good luck now! Flacco is toast, Jackson cards are going to go through the roof! Best of luck!
(12-17-2018, 11:26 AM)savagenate Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck now! Flacco is toast, Jackson cards are going to go through the roof! Best of luck!
I don't think Jackson is worth the price of his cards. And I don't think he's the answer in Baltimore. He's a glorified RB right now. If he can become an accurate passer who is throw first, run second, he'll be a dangerous weapon for the next 10 years. But, if he can't, he'll have a broken leg by next year and be RG3.2
That's my fear too.
Michael Vick managed to carve out a decent career with his running and gunning ability. I think while a guy is young and healthy it's a great weapon to add to the toolkit, especially against teams poorly equipped to contain a running QB. It's also exciting football to watch. Trubisky is looking great and I wouldn't want his game to change any! Hopefully this offseason you can pick up some Jackson cards if they cool off a bit.
(12-19-2018, 01:12 PM)jplarson Wrote: [ -> ]Michael Vick managed to carve out a decent career with his running and gunning ability. I think while a guy is young and healthy it's a great weapon to add to the toolkit, especially against teams poorly equipped to contain a running QB. It's also exciting football to watch. Trubisky is looking great and I wouldn't want his game to change any! Hopefully this offseason you can pick up some Jackson cards if they cool off a bit.
Tribusky can pass, though. And he passes before he runs, unlike Lamar, which is what I don't like about him