Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Trading Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Question for everyone: outside of Beckett, what other mediums do you all use for trading? I've heard of SCF and am about to create an account...what are the pros/cons of each? How active are they in comparison to Beckett?
There's a lot more activity on SCF, a lot more breaks and interaction.

But I think Becket''s page layout is easier to understand and navigate.
(11-06-2018, 02:35 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: [ -> ]There's a lot more activity on SCF, a lot more breaks and interaction.

But I think Becket''s page layout is easier to understand and navigate.
Yeah, good to know. I could care less about user experience if there's more activity.
What I'm saying is, at least for me anyway, I don't know what I'm looking at when I go on SCF.

It gives me a headache trying to scroll through all the screens, and I'm not that old, LOL
I'm a ton more active on SCF than I am on here these days, but I still visit both regularly. I'm more likely to post there though. Like rjcj said tons more activity over there but they tend to be a bit more draconian on stuff like avatar and banner sizes. Beckett's format is easier to be but I'm very used to the vBullitin forum system. Beckett's forums are also a lot faster and load quicker. People around here on average I think are a bit nicer or perhaps more hobby friendly. My perception is SCF is a bit more cut throat.
I use Facebook groups