Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 1st Era NASCAR Factory Sets & Hobby Boxes For Sell or Trade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
{EDIT: 12/01 - Major shipping info added in Post #6! Act now.}

I need to clear out some of these products. If you aren't interested personally, maybe you know a budding collector that would love these as a Christmas present. PM me with an offer if anything catches your eye. I have several of some of these items. First, the factory sets:

1991 Maxx Factory Set, 1991 Traks Factory Set (1st Traks NASCAR set including the 1st ever Jeff Gordon RC card), 1991 Traks Richard Petty Series 1 and 2 sets (the 1st Traks racing set ever made and 25 cards in each set), 1991 Maxx Update Set (48 cards), 1992 Maxx All-Pro Team (50 cards in serially numbered boxes), 1991 Pro Set Petty Family Set (50 cards).

[Image: 30704241997_263750a898_z.jpg]

Now the sealed hobby boxes:

Hobby box full of 1991 Maxx Update sets, Hobby box full of 1991 Traks Richard Petty, SOLD-1991 Traks Hobby box (Gordon RC), 1991 Pro Set Hobby box, 1992 Pro Set Hobby box, 1992 Maxx Black Hobby box and 1992 Maxx Red Hobby box.

[Image: 45594686852_ee1fd0e1b0_z.jpg]

Post any questions here and PM me with any offers. Remember that shipping will need to be added.
Whats the price per hobby box?
(11-01-2018, 06:15 AM)alstott9adams Wrote: [ -> ]Whats the price per hobby box?
Make me an offer. Since there are so many different products, I didn't set a price on anything.

Also, I left out a box. I have a retail jumbo-pack box of 1993 Finish Line. It's 30 packs of 23 cards. Each pack has 2 Silver parallels. There is also a 15-card Davey Allison set that was only found in jumbo packs, as well as a Davey Hologram SN5000.

I have multiple boxes of everything pictured except the top row of Pic2 and the '92 Pro Set.
Still have some products available. Again, I'm not looking to make a bunch of money on these. Just make a fair offer. I don't add extra costs for shipping supplies. The USPS rate is exactly what you will pay for shipping.
Shipping can range b/t $6.60 and $13.65 for a hobby box or factory set depending on the shipping option. All items will be shipped as secure as possible for the best rates. The small sets are easy to ship with only $3.00 for postage.
The '91 Traks Hobby box and one of the two remaining '92 Maxx Black boxes are sold. The rest are still available.

But if the '93 Finish Line Jumbo Pack box doesn't sell by Christmas, I'm busting it. I want to see if I can complete the Davey Allison insert set and the Silver Series parallel set. Pulling the Davey Hologram card would be nice too.
If anyone is interested in anything I have left, act now! USPS rates go up in January! All package prices increase then. Stamps go up to 55 cents, Flat Rate Priority Mail Bubble Mailers go up to $8 (75 cent increase), Flat Rate Small PM boxes to $7.90 (70 cent increase) and Medium FR PM boxes to $14.35 (also 70 cent increase).
LMK if you are interested in any of these products.
I still have at least one box or set of everything pictured in the OP, except for the 1991 Traks hobby box. For sell or trade to anyone interested in any of them. LMK.
(07-05-2019, 09:33 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: [ -> ]I still have at least one box or set of everything pictured in the OP, except for the 1991 Traks hobby box. For sell or trade to anyone interested in any of them. LMK.
Im interested in any hobby boxes you have left
(07-06-2019, 12:36 AM)MrAnderson Wrote: [ -> ]Im interested in any hobby boxes you have left
I bumped this thread just for you to see. PM replied to and I think we can work out something.