Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Mcdavid Trade......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking to trade my 17-18 Card #10, Ultimate Gold Base AUTO 06/10!!! Card is in mint or better condition. For comparable serialed Crosby Auto... Maybe 8nm-mt or better Crosby YG !! Card is in my org.
You have no trade history, any way to get someone to vouch for you? Are you on Facebook?
(10-29-2018, 07:07 AM)Maverick06 Wrote: [ -> ]You have no trade history, any way to get someone to vouch for you? Are you on Facebook?
Newbies must ship first, always.

Great card, by the way!
I don't do facebook....I've been selling on eBay for some years now. My seller name is larrgrov. 100% positive feedback.
I've had my Beckett account for almost 5 years now. I've only considered trading once before but chickened out. I figured cards would have to be mailed to Beckett, then sent to the appropriate parties. Extremely Leary of sending a card like this to a complete stranger, (no offense)....Still wouldn't mind seeing what someone would trade for this card.
(10-29-2018, 05:17 PM)card_nul_sins Wrote: [ -> ]I don't do facebook....I've been selling on eBay for some years now. My seller name is larrgrov. 100% positive feedback.
I've had my Beckett account for almost 5 years now. I've only considered trading once before but chickened out. I figured cards would have to be mailed to Beckett, then sent to the appropriate parties. Extremely Leary of sending a card like this to a complete stranger, (no offense)....Still wouldn't mind seeing what someone would trade for this card.
You have some wonderful cards! I could use the McDavid, or the Gretzky you have available. What are you looking for in return? Thanks!

Randi
[quote='rayeates' pid='2686052' dateline='1541093110']

You have some wonderful cards! I could use the McDavid, or the Gretzky you have available. What are you looking for in return? Thanks!

Randi
I apologize, but my organize is a little disorganized at the moment. I sold the Gretzky sott auto, but the Mcdavid Ultimate I haven't. Looking for a Quality Crosby on card Auto in return.Or Crosby YG 8 OR BETTER?? Larry