Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Hemric to the Cup Series in 2019
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Daniel Hemric will replace Ryan Newman at Richard Childress Racing next season. It might not be in the #31 car though. He might be driving a #8 car for RCR. He will be in the #8 car on Sunday in the Roval Cup race. He ran 2nd in Rd. 1 of Qualifying and will start the race in 11th. Interesting call-up to me. What do you think of Hemric as a Rookie in MENCS next season?
I think i pulled a sweet Danial Hemric card out of 2017 Torque, so i hope he gets a win at the Roval. Big Grin

[Image: 2017-panini-torque-racing-0001_orig.jpg]

Seriously, it is the trend...out with the old, in with the new. Look, there are very few guys that play football, baseball, or basketball, into their 30s, let alone their 40s. And certainly none of the guys that do are average. So it goes...
That is a nice card. Great pull. It is amazing how much change is taking place in NASCAR. There are a lot of new faces. It will be interesting to see who is still around in 5 years and who gets replaced.