Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: DALE SR. CARD FIND IN DATA BASE HELP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LOOKING FOR DALE SR. 1994 FRONTIER SPORTS IN THE DATA BASE CANT FIND IT TO ADD IT TO MY TRADE STUFF..ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED..THANKS..
I'm heading to bed shortly but I'll see what I can find later on today. I do want to say one thing to you though. Every post you make is in ALL-CAPS. A LOT of people don't like that. It seems like you are yelling everything that you type!

Not my standard or my rule, but that is the common perception on all of the internet. Maybe drop the CAPS LOCK and only capitalize the first letter in each sentence and/or when you mean to put emphasis on a specific word.

Frontier Sports doesn't ring a bell to me right now, but I'll see what I can find later.
I agree, hating the ALL CAPS.

How about a pic of that Dale Sr. car?
[attachment=13633][attachment=13634]

Sorry about caps locked...
1994 Frontier Sports. Non licensed, so not in Beckett.

Other cards were:
Michael Jordan baseball
Michael Jordan
Nolan Ryan
Shaquille ONeal
Chris Weber/Shaquille ONeal
Joe Montana
I was going to say that it looks like something that would have been sold on QVC back then. Definitely unlicensed.
Ok thanks for the help guys...
(09-25-2018, 08:36 PM)dunnere Wrote: [ -> ]1994 Frontier Sports. Non licensed, so not in Beckett.

Other cards were:
Michael Jordan baseball
Michael Jordan
Nolan Ryan
Shaquille ONeal
Chris Weber/Shaquille ONeal
Joe Montana
Thanks for the info and help.. Are you still needing this card Dunnere?

2009 VIP Hardware Transparent...Hit a link of yours for a site you have listed was some wants.. I have that card if you still looking for it..will add it to my trade..Think it's the transparent one.. Back is different than regular one...
Hey Jason, yes, i could use that card. I do not have Organize on here, though. Send me a PM and we can work something out, i am sure.
I tried but will again..Said you had no email..Maybe I hit wrong tab on your profile..
(09-26-2018, 07:37 PM)jasonyeager Wrote: [ -> ]I tried but will again..Said you had no email..Maybe I hit wrong tab on your profile..
Click the PM button in his post. Alternately, when you go to someone's profile to send a message, don't go into their profile. Click the button for Send this member a message. The message link inside a person's profile is only for sending emails. Most member's don't link their email account to this site.