Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2018 RFFG - Week 29 - STANDINGS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This week's race is where I'll be. Big Grin The race is on Sunday 9/30 @ Charlotte Road Course - 2pm on NBC. Make sure to look for me between turns 1 and 8. I'll be in a blue JJ shirt and black Carolina Panthers hat. The cutoff time to make/change picks is on Saturday 9/29 at 11pm EDT. Here are the current points standings:

1. wsc - 1109
2. dun - 1076
3. spaz - 1031
4. kd80 - 965
5. kev - 962
6. nick - 922
7. a9a - 860
8. lead - 813
9. csc - 634
10. jy - 173

____________________________________________________________________________________

I'll go with Johnson this week.
Must go with the best driver this week, and hope he stays out of trouble...

But im going to watch a little bit of practice, first...
I agree, practice is important this week. There will be a lot of changes. For now I am going with Kyle Busch.
I am sticking with my guy Chase Elliott have fun at the race Spaz !!!!!!
Man Spaz enjoy the race! I loved working at Charlotte motor speedway, generally one of the best tracks out there. Definitely changed a lot but the roval is definitely one of the best ideas recently and one NASCAR needed to make. Fall race really needed something. I believe the seats in 2 and 4 got taken out due to fall race not producing. Was hoping to go to it but definitely enjoy!

With that being said..going with 78. However it is pending..talk about a game changer (roval)
(09-25-2018, 08:25 PM)nickjf03 Wrote: [ -> ]Man Spaz enjoy the race! I loved working at Charlotte motor speedway, generally one of the best tracks out there. Definitely changed a lot but the roval is definitely one of the best ideas recently and one NASCAR needed to make. Fall race really needed something. I believe the seats in 2 and 4 got taken out due to fall race not producing. Was hoping to go to it but definitely enjoy!

With that being said..going with 78. However it is pending..talk about a game changer (roval)
The seats themselves are gone, but replaced with other venues. Turn 2 is now RV camping with a view of the track. Turn 4 has some seats left but others were turned into the Sun Deck. It's basically a party place for college students.

I can't wait for the race!
Johnson
Thanks!
Be safe in your spot...There will be some miss that corner...lol Good spot to be from the map. Kyle Larson, Kyle Busch, Trevor Bayne, and Paul Menard all did tire testing...Busch and Brad are locked in and might over drive car...

Give my Kyle Larson..No surprise lol
(09-25-2018, 11:06 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: [ -> ]The seats themselves are gone, but replaced with other venues. Turn 2 is now RV camping with a view of the track. Turn 4 has some seats left but others were turned into the Sun Deck. It's basically a party place for college students.

I can't wait for the race!
Have fun and be safe!!!
Martin truex jr
I wanted to take AJ Allmendinger, and that great qualifying spot backs that up, and i think that Kurt Busch can go from pole to checker...

But, the 14 needs a win, and starting 7th is good enough for me.

Clint Bowyer for the Roval win....
Pages: 1 2 3