Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: I got an interesting package from Panini today.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I mailed a card to Panini for replacement b/c the dual MEM card was missing one piece.
Some of you may remember this, BUT IT WAS A YEAR AND A HALF AGO!!!

After all this time, I got an email the other day that they had closed the replacement request. No other information except a tracking number.

They sent back my original card. I guess they had no way to replace it. I had kissed that card goodbye long ago. But here it is...

This 2016 Torque Pairings Materials Red card with missing metal in the Bayne slot:

[Image: 42858117830_cedbb10015_z.jpg]

BUT, there was something else in the package!

I'm guessing they added this due to team association...

They even included the case in the 1st scan.

2017 National Treasures Booklet Combo Materials Signature Holo Silver SN20

[Image: 44618280252_1779eca6ef_z.jpg]

[Image: 42858122520_527a186105_z.jpg]

This is only the second book card I've ever owned. The orange is metal and the yellow is firesuit and the AU is on-card. It is for sell or trade if anyone is interested.
That's a nice booklet there...

That Bayne card is spot on, now, because his ride is gone, just like that sheet metal...LOL
(09-13-2018, 10:52 PM)dunnere Wrote: [ -> ]That's a nice booklet there...

That Bayne card is spot on, now, because his ride is gone, just like that sheet metal...LOL
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

It's funny how the package and the story lined up on the same day. It would be awesome to hear that Carl is coming back to RFR. I highly doubt that, but it would be cool and/or funny. I'm pretty sure this is also my first ever AU of Carl.
Thats nice. I like the Edwards.
Well that is a nice card they sent you.
I like it too. If he was still racing, I'd probably (intentionally) hold on to it for a while. It's sad that the BV for it is only 2x the BV of the Torque card.