Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Rousch Fenway drops Trevor Bayne
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No surprise there.

Sorry, Adam, I know he is one of your PC guys.

Regarding Bayne's replacement, Roush would only say: "I want a driver that can be fast - be fast and win."

I am doubting that that is Matt Kenseth full time...there is no commitment there, they just wanted to see if the car was fast with a different driver behind the wheel...and they found that it wasn't the cars.

And I do not think it is Jamie McMurray - he stinks.

It should not be a move up for Ryan Reed - he is not the answer right now.

But Daniel Suarez? Eh, maybe. He is getting bumped for an upgrade, but he is still fairly good...it was probably too soon for him to get that 19 ride, but now he might show some promise??

Or could it be Kurt Busch? First, I think that Kurt Busch is going to re-sign with SHR. Why he leave, and why would they let him go? That is crazy on both sides of the ball. He is a top ten driver racing on the top team in NASCAR, and if he can navigate a playoff win, which he certainly can, then why part ways?

But, if that happens, Rousch is a much better place to place to land, I think, than Ganassi.

And let's not forget that RCR and Ryan Newman are not guaranteed to continue as partners in 2019. I think they might want to bring Daniel Hemric into that ride, though.

Wow.

What about Cole Custer? Christopher Bell? Those guys are both pretty good, and I can see needing to find them both a home here real soon, too...

I think its going to be the General
I hadn't heard that but I'm also not surprised. I bet he'll replace DiBenedetto at Go Fas. I haven't really been chasing Trevor's cards much this season. More focused on Bubba than Bayne.
But speaking of Bayne and Roush Fenway, I got something interesting in the mail today from Panini America. I'll post a thread soon.