Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Acuna question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pulled this purple Acuna auto earlier this week

[Image: 29659629597_44b389a73f_c.jpg]48/250

My question to you guys, since I don't follow the Braves:
Is it worth to wait to sell/trade the Acuna? His stats are really nice. His eBay values, too. Thanks in advance
Holding..selling..trading..depends on what you do with your collection.

I sell to get more Giants..I trade to get more Giants...

Never wrong..in my opinion to get out of it what you think is fair and for your collection..

Personally, it would go to my Son who collects Braves..

Good luck and nice pull!!!
Wow that is one ugly signature lol

Personally being /250 I'd sell if it was a lower # /50 or lower I'd grade and hold.
Trade it to me, I have a Trout I'd do for it!

(Seriously. PM me.)

No Joe, not THAT Trout, LOL
Wow, that is a heck of a nice pull ... but one of the worst signatures of all time. Are there any letters there? The first letter(?) looks like some weird cartoon nose profile (facing left) and the initial (?) looks like an 'f' ... horrible. Maybe his Agent can get him some penmanship lessons in the off season. Smile LOL
Yeah. His Signature is a joke, but I don't care if I can get good money or PC cards for it Smile I miss signatures like Mo or KG jr

(09-12-2018, 03:49 PM)bonds20001 Wrote: [ -> ]Holding..selling..trading..depends on what you do with your collection.

Never wrong..in my opinion to get out of it what you think is fair and for your collection..

Thanks. It's hard to find reasonable priced Halladay's (especially with overseas shipping) in trades or buying...

(09-12-2018, 05:11 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: [ -> ]Trade it to me, I have a Trout I'd do for it!

(Seriously. PM me.)

No Joe, not THAT Trout, LOL
I don't trade/sell here anymore, since I don't want to pay for trading. There are cheaper solutions out there. But feel free to PM me, if you are active on SCF or in the "The Real" Baseball FB- Group.
His signature on the Bowman best stuff was much better. I would sell during the playoffs.
(09-12-2018, 03:49 PM)bonds20001 Wrote: [ -> ]Holding..selling..trading..depends on what you do with your collection.

Totally Agree with my friend above, He has cooled down a little,
so not the highest market for him right now, but still desired in the hobby