Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Known Errors/Issues in the Database for FB cards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Ok, I emailed the guy, and he said he took care of stuff. He got most of it. The team designations I don't know if it will ever be done, because I'm repeatedly told "We'll have to go through them 1 card at a time)
2019 Hit RED autographs. The base, gold, and blue ice are in there but the reds are missing.
(05-19-2019, 10:08 AM)fizzix6942 Wrote: [ -> ]2019 Hit RED autographs. The base, gold, and blue ice are in there but the reds are missing.
"Red Ice" or just "red"? I'll add it once you let me know. Also, are they numbered?

Found quite a few sets recently that are missing team designations, but I just found out that quite a few variations are missing from 2002 Pacific Heads Up.

If you guys find anything, let me know so I can update the list.
Is page 1 list current as of today? Please advise
(08-19-2019, 10:04 AM)floydtown Wrote: [ -> ]Is page 1 list current as of today? Please advise
It is not. Stuff has been added, but not removed since the indicated "AS OF" date in the OP. I haven't had time to go through it yet with traveling this summer, and the start of the college semester this week.
(08-19-2019, 10:04 AM)floydtown Wrote: [ -> ]Is page 1 list current as of today? Please advise
OK, now it is up to date as of this post.
(05-19-2019, 04:56 PM)DCM7734 Wrote: [ -> ]"Red Ice" or just "red"? I'll add it once you let me know. Also, are they numbered?
Just red. No ser#.
List is up to date. Found an entire missing set
I just emailed jgrunert. Regarding 2007 Press Pass Greg Olsen.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6