Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2018 RFFG - Week 21 - STANDINGS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Back to the Tricky Triangle! This week's race is on Sunday 7/29 @ Pocono - 2:30pm on NBCSN. The cutoff time to make/change picks is Saturday 7/28 at 11pm EDT. Here are the current points standings:

1. wsc - 817
2. dun - 805
3. spaz - 769
4. kd80 - 748
5. kev - 744
6. lead - 646
7. csc - 634
8. nick - 619
9. a9a - 562

___________________________________________________________________________________________

I'll pick JJ for now. Again!
Chase Elliott
Man I am going to pull for Chase Elliott so Alstott9adams son can get a win. But other than the big 3 Larson ran good here last race and Hamlin has some good races here also but I am going to go with Brad K. here again.
Let me go on record as saying I love how all of the "Young Guns" talk has ended. LOL

Bah, I should take Kyle Busch...

But I have a feeling. Give me Ryan Blaney.
Hamlin
Thanks!
I don't usually like to change my pick but Logano looked alot better in practice than Brad so I am swapping my pick to Logano please. How were they 2 to 3 MPH faster than the other guys?
I am going to roll with Harvick for now. Thanks!
Truex- thanks
Changing to Hamlin. Thanks!
wsc, I guess you heard the same thing I did about Harvick and KyB. I deleted my post about a minute after your post, but didn't see the last 2 posts until now. I kept the thread open in a tab after my post and then deleted it an hour or so later. But I was working with my Organize in another tab and didn't see both of you Nicks post too. I came back to this to write down everyone's picks since the deadline has passed. Just wanted to post so everyone knows I deleted it before the deadline!
Pages: 1 2 3