Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2018 RFFG - Week 20 - STANDINGS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This week's race is on Sunday 7/22 @ New Hampshire - 2pm on NBCSN. The cutoff time to make/change picks is Saturday 7/21 at 11pm EDT. Here are the current points standings:

1. wsc - 772
2. dun - 760
3. kev - 739
4. spaz - 724
5. kd80 - 717
6. lead - 595
7. nick - 594
8. csc - 589
9. a9a - 511

___________________________________________________________________________________

I'll go with JJ for now.
I wamt to go with Denny Hamlin. But ive neen paying attention this year...there are only 3 guys who can win a race.

So, put me down for Kyle Busch.
Chase Elliott
I am going to go with Kyle Busch as well. At least for now. See how practice goes.
Well Hamlin does good here, Logano and Keselowski also, Kyle has a few wins also but he has been picked already by a couple . I want to go with Kevin Harvick but give me Keselowski for this one also, lets see who picks up the rest of the "big 3".
Logano
Thanks!
(07-16-2018, 02:28 PM)kevinr Wrote: [ -> ]Well Hamlin does good here, Logano and Keselowski also, Kyle has a few wins also but he has been picked already by a couple . I want to go with Kevin Harvick but give me Keselowski for this one also, lets see who picks up the rest of the "big 3".
LOL that is five drivers you wanted to pick...that is how my mind goes just about every week.
(07-17-2018, 09:08 PM)dunnere Wrote: [ -> ]LOL that is five drivers you wanted to pick...that is how my mind goes just about every week.
Maybe that's why both of you are ahead of me in the points. My mind always says JJ or KyB. Then it goes random after that. It's very hard for me to pick KH4, BK2 or JL22 b/c I dislike them so much. I can't root for them to win, but I HAVE to root for the driver I pick! Tongue

BTW, I will NEVER pick Hamlin.
(07-16-2018, 02:28 PM)kevinr Wrote: [ -> ]Well Hamlin does good here, Logano and Keselowski also, Kyle has a few wins also but he has been picked already by a couple . I want to go with Kevin Harvick but give me Keselowski for this one also, lets see who picks up the rest of the "big 3".
You KNOW who's going to pick Truex, don't you?! Wink
(07-18-2018, 02:45 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe that's why both of you are ahead of me in the points. My mind always says JJ or KyB. Then it goes random after that. It's very hard for me to pick KH4, BK2 or JL22 b/c I dislike them so much. I can't root for them to win, but I HAVE to root for the driver I pick! Tongue

Just picking Logano every race didn't work out good for me last year I believe I finished close to last place, lol. So had to change my game plane, I am not crazy about BK either but sometimes you have to do what you got to do.....it's sad that you have only a few drivers that win on a regular basis.

[quote='dunnere' pid='2681612' dateline='1531879687']

LOL that is five drivers you wanted to pick...that is how my mind goes just about every week.
I know exactly how you are feeling, then I question myself if I made the right choice. I don't like to change my pick once it is made, nothing worse than to change it then he finishes above the driver you pick over him.

(07-18-2018, 12:54 PM)kevinr Wrote: [ -> ]I know exactly how you are feeling, then I question myself if I made the right choice. I don't like to change my pick once it is made, nothing worse than to change it then he finishes above the driver you pick over him.
For this game and another one I'm in, I make my picks early. Then I decide if I want to change it after I've seen some practices and/or qualifying. I've done pretty good with my changes this year. It's usually been for the better. A few of them were not better, but only a few points worse. It's funny (not ha-ha) when you change for the better finisher but the other driver gets more points b/c of stages.
Pages: 1 2 3