Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2018 RFFG - Week 18 - STANDINGS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This week's race is on SATURDAY 7/07 @ Daytona - 7pm on NBC. The cutoff time to make/change picks is on Saturday 7/07 at 5pm EDT!!!

By the way, that day is also my BIG 4-0! Yes, I turn 40 years old this Saturday. I requested the day off back in January, so I have the whole weekend off for the first time in a couple of years. My big plans for the day...? Nothing, except relaxing and then watching the race! I'm sure my family has something planned for Sunday, but they haven't told me anything yet. Anyway...

Here are the current points standings:

1. dun - 725
2. wsc - 709
3. kev - 704
4. kd80 - 665
5. spaz - 645
6. csc - 537
7. nick - 531
8. lead - 520
9. a9a - 477

I'll go with JJ for now.
Clearly there are only a few guys to pick from...I guess...

Seriously, the key is to start up front and hope for good things.

I'm going to take a runner on the 11, so give me Denny Hamlin right now, just in case this week gets away from me.
I will be there in person to see Chase Elliott get that first WIN!!!!
I am going with Logano for now.
Kyle Busch for now! Happy 40!
Brad K
Thanks!
Happy Birthday!
Thanks Nick and Ken! I am a bit surprised the previous posters didn't mention it (or missed that). I hope it is a happy birthday for me. Everyone at work and everyone in my family has been notified to not bother me that day unless there is an emergency! I still feel like I will get a phone call with a stupid question or simple answer that day though. Wink
(07-04-2018, 01:33 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Nick and Ken! I am a bit surprised the previous posters didn't mention it (or missed that). I hope it is a happy birthday for me. Everyone at work and everyone in my family has been notified to not bother me that day unless there is an emergency! I still feel like I will get a phone call with a stupid question or simple answer that day though. Wink

Blush I did miss it, enjoy your day I hope your birthday is blessed...(except for the race win)lol.
Happy birthday on the big 40 !!!!!
Thanks Kevin and Mark. Mark, I hope you enjoy the race the most. I'd be happy to see Chase win it too. I'll be very happy with any Hendrick driver winning. They have 3 that need a 1st win and one that needs an 84th. Wink
Oh, I got a cool gift in the mail today. It's not racing-related, but still cool. Someone I barely know on another card site sent me a 1966 Topps baseball card for my Cardinals collection. It's in great shape too. Only issue I see is 30/70 centering. No dinged corners or edges, no gum stains, nothing bad about the card!
Pages: 1 2