Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Trading for 2018 Jimmie Johnson cards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need lots of JJ cards from 2018 Donruss and 2018 Victory Lane. With 2018 Certified right around the corner (7/20 I think), I need to add as much as I can before new cards release. I'm willing to buy as well. LMK if you have any to help me.

Also looking for Bubba Wallace cards from any year!
Bump it! I still only have 16 of JJ's Victory Lane cards and need a BUNCH more of them. I still need lots of Bubba cards too.
I have all 10 of JJ's base cards from VL now. I also have 4 Silver parallels, 3 Gold (SN99) parallels and one Blue (SN25) parallel, as well as one plate. I only have 2 inserts so far (Starting Grid regular and Champions Gold SN99).

Still need a ton of cards from Victory Lane. ANYONE out there have any of these?
(07-01-2018, 02:11 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: [ -> ]I need lots of JJ cards from 2018 Donruss and 2018 Victory Lane. With 2018 Certified right around the corner (7/20 I think), I need to add as much as I can before new cards release. I'm willing to buy as well. LMK if you have any to help me.

Also looking for Bubba Wallace cards from any year!
I will update my jimmie cards in a few days i have a boat load
(09-17-2018, 07:18 PM)alvinmeyer Wrote: [ -> ]I will update my jimmie cards in a few days i have a boat load
Sounds good.
(09-17-2018, 09:25 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds good.
I updated Jimmie and Bubba. If you tell me what you want I will pull it out of my ebay piles. Now thew pain I only collect Terry Labonte
(09-22-2018, 11:13 AM)alvinmeyer Wrote: [ -> ]I updated Jimmie and Bubba. If you tell me what you want I will pull it out of my ebay piles. Now thew pain I only collect Terry Labonte
You have plenty that I need, but I haven't acquired any more Terry's in quite a while now.