Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2018 RFFG - Week 16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's finally time for a road race! This week's race is on Sunday 6/24 @ Sonoma - 3pm on FS1. This is the last race for FoxSports this season. The rest of the races will be on NBC or NBCSN. The cutoff time to make/change your pick is Saturday 6/23 at 11pm EDT. Here are the current points standings:

1. kev - 654
2. dun - 653
3. wsc - 645
4. kd80 - 580
5. spaz - 579
6. csc - 468
7. nick - 454
8. lead - 450
9. a9a - 404

I'll go with Kyle Busch for now.

Smoke was real good at Sonoma, so I think I need to go SHR...but not who you might think.

I like Clint Bowyer to go back to back...
(06-19-2018, 12:08 AM)dunnere Wrote: [ -> ]Smoke was real good at Sonoma, so I think I need to go SHR...but not who you might think.

I like Clint Bowyer to go back to back...
That is actually exactly who I thought you'd pick. Wink Of the best active drivers on road-courses, 3 are SHR drivers. Along with the Busch brothers, there's Harvick and Bowyer. Don't forget about Almirola though. He doesn't have the finishes, but he also wasn't driving for SHR until this year. Can't forget about the 'Dinger either.
Ambrose was pretty good there too and in an RPM car. But that was an RPM Ford. Now they are a Chevy and with a rookie driver. What could Bubba possibly show this year? He finally gets a shot at a Cup Series road race. I can't wait for this race to get started!
Sticking to my guy Chase Elliott
I am going with Logano for now.
Kyle Busch for me.... Thanks!
Denny hamlin
I'm going to change up and take Jimmie Johnson.
Larson-thanks
I'm wanting to pick kurt busch but he starts to far back for me. i'll ride with truex this weekend since he hasn't been picked. sticking with my pick no one else picked method.
Pages: 1 2