Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 1/2 case of 2015 Contenders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I made a new FB group for the cheap stuff, for those people that can't get into the higher end stuff. If you are interested, shoot me a message or comment, I'll get you into the group. I currently have a 1/2 case (10 boxes) of 2015 Contenders up. Most teams are less than 10, with a few exceptions.

So far, only one team has been claimed. I'll post what hits we get (supposed to be 1 relic per box), and some of the nicer inserts and numbered cards are.

Title of group: Affordable Football Cards, Breaks, Razzes, and Pack Wars

Edit Note: Surprised this hasn't been deleted yet. Is Beckett actually treating their customers right for once?
Will it be streamed live? If so I could probably get on board with a couple teams.
(05-03-2018, 01:23 PM)jplarson Wrote: [ -> ]Will it be streamed live? If so I could probably get on board with a couple teams.
In the FB group once it fills, yes sir.
updated the original post...
Really hope some of ya'll join the group.
Nice good luck
(05-05-2018, 12:34 PM)alstott9adams Wrote: [ -> ]Nice good luck
I have a whole case. Still trying to decide what to do with the other 10 blaster boxes. Might crack a few of them for myself for trading. I haven't decided yet.
Still quite a few teams left, so go join in.

even pulled a 3/10 Bettis Auto Buy Back from 99 Donruss in a 2017 Classics Pack Wars the other night.
gonna break on either the 2nd or the 9th no matter how many teams are left unclaimed, so go jump in if you want to.
(05-23-2018, 03:54 PM)DCM7734 Wrote: [ -> ]gonna break on either the 2nd or the 9th no matter how many teams are left unclaimed, so go jump in if you want to.
Have you busted yet or still holding off until the 9th? I don't do Facebook at all, so I have no idea. If the Panthers are still available, I might be interested. PM me or reply to my post.
(06-07-2018, 02:31 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: [ -> ]Have you busted yet or still holding off until the 9th? I don't do Facebook at all, so I have no idea. If the Panthers are still available, I might be interested. PM me or reply to my post.
We broke it, but the I put the other half up. I actually have a group now, so in order to be fair, you'd have to join the group.