Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2018 RFFG - Week 11 - STANDINGS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
SHR gets 1st, 2nd, 5th, 11th at Dover...

I'm glad Larson got up to 10th - what a bummer on the that B.S., because I am quite sure that if he starts up front, he dominates, as much as I love Harvick-Bowyer finishing 1-2.
Helluva comeback for Larson AND Kurt Busch. I was surprised to see either one get a Top-10 after their issues. I should have stuck with JJ and his Top-10 finish. I don't know what happened to Chase late in the race. He raced in the 5th-10th spots all race and ended up 12th. The change only cost me a few points though. CE and JJ had the same stage points.
Overall, I think it was a pretty boring race. Not as boring as some others this year, but not as exciting either. Well, I'll get back to this Monday. Watching WWE Backlash right now!
(05-06-2018, 10:30 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: [ -> ]Helluva comeback for Larson AND Kurt Busch. I was surprised to see either one get a Top-10 after their issues. I should have stuck with JJ and his Top-10 finish. I don't know what happened to Chase late in the race. He raced in the 5th-10th spots all race and ended up 12th. The change only cost me a few points though. CE and JJ had the same stage points.
Overall, I think it was a pretty boring race. Not as boring as some others this year, but not as exciting either. Well, I'll get back to this Monday. Watching WWE Backlash right now!
Man what the heck happened to Chase? First race I didn't get to watch, oh well that is the way it goes, sure thought he would finish higher.
Here's where our drivers finished and the new standings.

1st - Harvick (20SP)
4th - Truex Jr. (4SP)
7th - Hamlin
10th - Larson
12th - Elliott (7SP)
35th - Kyle Busch (17SP)

1. kev - 471
2. wsc - 442
3. dun - 436
4. kd80 - 417
5. spaz - 384
6. nick - 349