Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2018 RFFG - Week 9 - STANDINGS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This week's race is on SATURDAY 4/21 @ Richmond - 6:30pm on FOX. The cutoff time to make/change picks is Saturday 4/21 at FIVE PM (5pm) EDT!!! Here are the current points standings:

1. dun - 361
2. wsc - 359
3. kev - 328
4. spaz - 292
5. kd80 - 266
6. nick - 258
7. csc - 233
8. lead - 215
9. a9a - 171

I'll go with JJ for now.
Chase Elliott
Man this last race hurt, that is why I don't like to change picks. So I am going with Logano for the win.
I am going to get a pick in early, just to do so, but I think I need to watch some practice to finalize things, because I am choosing between five drivers right now.

So, I'll go with Denny Hamlin.
Glad your okay man! Here in NE we had 3 inches of snow during the weekend. Can't say I've seen snow in April but at least it's moisture. I'm going with the 42 thanks!
(04-17-2018, 08:53 PM)nickjf03 Wrote: [ -> ]Glad your okay man! Here in NE we had 3 inches of snow during the weekend. Can't say I've seen snow in April but at least it's moisture. I'm going with the 42 thanks!
Thanks and me too.
It snowed here 3 times the first week of April, concluding with the snow that delayed the races at Martinsville. I can't say it never snows in April here, but it's not common.
Kyle Busch
Thanks!
I am going to take Kyle Larson for now. I think he is due!
Denny hamlin
I'm still not sure who I want to pick to win. I do know that I am tired of the games that NASCAR is letting teams play with during Qualifying. GET OUT there and RUN! Enough of the wasting time crap... go back to one lap and done b/c this junk is just ridiculous!

Anyway, I'm going with Larson for his 1st win of the year.
Pages: 1 2