Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2018 RFFG - Week 8 - STANDINGS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This week's race is on Sunday 4/15 @ Bristol - 2pm on FOX. The cutoff time to make/change picks is on Saturday 4/14 at 11pm EDT. Here are the current points standings:

1. dun - 314
2. kev - 311
3. wsc - 310
4. spaz - 243
5T. kd80 - 217 (tiebreaker is 2 wins)
5T. csc - 217
7. nick - 211
8. lead - 208
9. a9a - 163
Chase Elliott
Man I have no idea on this one I am going to go with Harvick and hope for the best.
(04-10-2018, 02:01 PM)kevinr Wrote: [ -> ]Man I have no idea on this one I am going to go with Harvick and hope for the best.
That's why I didn't make a pick in the first post. Many good drivers at Bristol. The Chevy's are getting better each week, so there's a few drivers that could win. The Busch brothers are good there and most of the Ford drivers do well too.
(04-10-2018, 09:15 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: [ -> ]That's why I didn't make a pick in the first post. Many good drivers at Bristol. The Chevy's are getting better each week, so there's a few drivers that could win. The Busch brothers are good there and most of the Ford drivers do well too.

I noticed you held off on making your usual pick, I was looking at KU and KY also and a couple of the young drivers also. I don't usually change my pick once I have made it but we will see on this one.
The ads for the race at Bristol shows Kyle Busch and a bunch of the "Young Guns." Talk about pandering to the youth movement...UGH!

That said, my Draft Kings will probably have Erik Jones in the list of six. Probably Logano, too (even though he's not really a "Young Gun, is he?). Maybe even Trevor Bayne...

But here, we pick Winners!!!! And I like all of the SHR guys to have chance in Bristol (well, except for Almirola...he stinks there).

Give me Kevin Harvick.

Im going to go with Kyle Busch.
(04-11-2018, 01:58 PM)kevinr Wrote: [ -> ]I noticed you held off on making your usual pick, I was looking at KU and KY also and a couple of the young drivers also. I don't usually change my pick once I have made it but we will see on this one.
Yeah, I'm leaning towards Rowdy, but I'll wait until after some track action on Friday to make my pick.
Kyle Busch
Thanks!
How ridiculous was the qualifying in Bristol? So stupid how they sit there and wait and then cry because they get in each other's way...

With Harvick starting in the back back back, I'm changing my pick.

Tough not to take the 18, but I like his brother better. So, Kyle to win Stage 1, and Kurt to sweep from there.

Give me Kurt Busch....
Pages: 1 2 3