Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2018 RFFG - Week 7 - STANDINGS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This week's race is on Sunday 4/08 @ Texas - 2pm on FS1. The cutoff time to make/change picks is Saturday 4/07 at 11pm EDT. Here are the current point standings.

1T. wsc - 265 (tiebreaker is one win)
1T. kev - 265
3. dun - 255
4. spaz - 241
5. kd80 - 216
6. lead - 203
7. csc - 185
8. nick - 166
9. a9a - 130

I'm going with JJ for now.
Man this is a tough track to call, will it be one of the vets, Harvick, Busch or Hamlin? Could one of the young guns pull it off here, Larson, Blaney or Elliot? Give me Logano please.......
Well, I agree with Kevin, there are a few good options. I do think Logano is solid pick. But, there is one guy out there that is ready to get a win in 2018.

Give me Kyle Busch.
Truex for me!
Thanks!
Chase Elliott
Harvick-thanks!
I'm not changing my pick, and I know that qualifying was cut short after just one round, but...is that three SHR cars in the first two rows? Starting 1, 2, 3 - Busch, Harvick, Bowyer...look out, Stewart-Haas looks like they are really setting the pace. I hope they can keep it up.
I'm also not changing my pick (yet). I'll watch some practices Saturday before I decide for sure. But I like that JJ is starting in the Top-10. I still don't see why they canceled the rest of qualifying though. I know there were thunderstorms in the area and the delay was for local lightning but I never saw the track get wet and it was never mentioned in the broadcast. There were no other activities scheduled on the track, so they should have completed qualifying after the storms moved away. Unless they actually had an ARCA or K&N race set to run that no one on Fox mentioned! Those usually run earlier in the week if they are at the same track as the Top-3 Series though.
Denny Hamlin
I am going with Harvick but I like Larson as well.
Pages: 1 2