Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Correcting Checklists
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have run across site errors in Checklist in the past as well as recently and was wondering how to bring it to the attention of someone who can see it is corrected.
I was just trying to complete a trade (thankfully with a set builder) involving 2014 Panini HOF Elite series Golds and there are about 6 errors in the checklist.
We had also both had an exchange this morning about 2004 Donruss Elite Series Black (#'d to 100) The site lists all 15 cards in the set but cards 4-8 do not exist (as per Beckett baseball monthly back in 2004 and a long time Elite collectorWink )
Chris,

try emailing BFleischer@Beckett.com
There are numerous errors in the online database. It would be nice if users had a way to update it themselves.
I don't think I like the idea of users being able to edit the database...sounds like a recipe for disaster. I just think an easy to access link for reporting errors. I understand often it is the card companies that provide the checklists but human error happens.
(03-26-2018, 06:02 PM)elberson Wrote: [ -> ]Chris,

try emailing BFleischer@Beckett.com
I will do that Thanks Anthony
Well users could make edits and then they could be verified by someone at Beckett. It would make their job easier, tbh.