Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2018 RFFG - Week 5 - STANDINGS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This week's race is on Sunday 3/18 @ Fontana, CA - 3:30pm EDT on FOX. The cutoff time to make/change picks is on Saturday 3/17 at 11pm EDT. Here are the current points standings:

1. wsc - 181
2. kev - 177
3. dun - 160
4. spaz - 140
5. nick - 131
6. kd80 - 124
7. lead - 110
8. csc - 104
9. a9a - 81

I'll go with JJ for now.
I want to go with Harvick again...he is so consistent in Fontana. Ditto for Jimmie Johnson, although I will say the 48 has not been near as good this year as I think he should be.

But I am going to go off script for me. I have decided that I am not a fan of the 9, there is just something about him that I do not care for, but I think he is going to win in California.

Give me Chase Elliott to get his first win.

Chase Elliott
Im going to go with Kyle Larson... at least for now.
Put me down for Logano.
I'll go with Kyle Busch! Thanks
Kyle Busch
Thanks!
Qualifying didn't tell us much since a 3rd of the field didn't get to go out.

But I'm going to change my pick to Kyle Busch.
13 Cup teams did not make a qualifying attempt for the Auto Club 400 after they failed to pass inspection Friday.

Those teams include all four Hendrick Motorsports cars (Jimmie Johnson, William Byron, Chase Elliott and Alex Bowman), Denny Hamlin, Clint Bowyer, Aric Almirola, Kasey Kahne, Daniel Suarez, Timmy Hill, Cole Whitt, Ross Chastain and AJ Allmendinger.

All 13 cars will start from the rear Sunday.

Well, I think I need to change my pick.

Put me down for, ugh, Joey Logano.
Martin truex Jr.
Pages: 1 2