Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Looking for Plates of Ravens
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you have any plates, I would be interested in them. I'm interested in buying them for money. However, I would be willing to work out a value of them with you, and trade for them, while slightly overpaying for them.

i.e. If we determine that a plate is valued at $40 after looking at the variations of that card, I might be willing to give $45 in Beckett Value for it.
He is no longer a Raven, but I have a #9 Torrey Smith Magenta Plate from 2013 Rookies and Stars (not auto).
(02-12-2018, 07:10 AM)dogger99 Wrote: [ -> ]He is no longer a Raven, but I have a #9 Torrey Smith Magenta Plate from 2013 Rookies and Stars (not auto).
They don't have to be a current Raven. As long as the card says they are a Raven, or they are in a Ravens jersey, I want it for my PC. From 2011-2014, he was a Raven. So more than likely, I want it. Shoot me a trade request with it, and I'll try to get to it in about a week. I've been sick, and am finally starting to recover. I should be better by tomorrow, and then I can start mass adding cards again.
Sorry, forgot about the thread. Sent you a trade offer.
(03-04-2018, 09:28 PM)dogger99 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, forgot about the thread. Sent you a trade offer.
I saw it. I replied with a message or 3 because one of the cards is in another trade, but I haven't heard back from the guy for a few days.