Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Last break of 2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Happy New Year everyone. Last week of the year I decided to get 2 boxes of Panini Illusions because these cards look great and the insert sets are all acetate, which I can't resist. They are pretty expensive at $135/box. 5 cards per pack 10 packs per box. Each pack has 4 base cards and 1 other that can be anything(insert, RPA, auto, mem)

I picked two boxes that were right next to each other that had come out of a case. Collation sucked 50% of the base cards in the second box were duplicates. I got 52 of the 100 base cards and I have about 35 doubles.

The last 90 cards in the "base set" are RC that have either; mem, auto or both. you only 2 of those per boxes. Needless to say, my complete set will just be 1 - 100.

It looks like you get 1 of each acetate insert set per box there are 5 sets. I got 2 of each with my 2 boxes. Each set has 20 cards. I will be collecting all of these.

Each box also comes with a box topper which ironically is at the bottom of the box. It comes with a insert card in a magnetic screwdown holder that has a seal on it.

Inserts:

Clear Shots: Julius Peppers & Ray Lewis (These are defensive players hitting people)
Illusionists: LeSean McCoy & Russell Wilson
Living Legends: Aaron Rodgers & Janikowski?!
Matching Numbers: Elway/Roethlisberger & Barry Sanders/Ed Reed
Mystique: Trubisky & Peppers

RC:
Mack Hollins Patch AUTO
Johnthan Allen AUTO /150
T. J. Watt AUTO /150
Redemption for Joe Mixon AUTO

MEM:

First Impressions Chris Godwin
First Impressions Patrick Mahomes
First Impressions Blue James Conner /100
Rookie Reflection Godwin/Stewart /100

Auto:

Veteran Signings James White /150
Red RC Jarrad Davis /50

And last the box toppers were:

Blue Jared Goof/Kurt Warner /100
Award Winning Autographs Len Dawson on card Auto

This product looks to be full of autos so that's where the price is coming from.

Everything for trade except the inserts and the base. Looking forward to trading with you guys in 2018!
I'm interested in all the stuff that's Ravens. Send me a trade request. If there's not enough on my side, let me know what you're looking for, and I'll try to prioritize adding those cards to Beckett. (Just got back into cards after 7 years of a break, and just now trading)
Wow, sounds like you killed it with the box toppers! Nice break!
Nice James White auto