Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Upper Deck Expired Redemption Raffle Program Win
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone,

I know it's weird to see me posting something not related to my goalie museum.

Anyways, last summer I was on a super hot streak with my single box breaks, getting cards like multiple Matthews autographs, Guentzel YG Exclusives, Patrick Roy Patch/Auto, Gretzky autos, etc. The card that ended my hot hand was from a box of 2006-07. I pulled a redemption for a Wayne Gretzky Patch/Auto #/10. As it expired an age and a half ago, I was out of luck but decided to try out the redemption raffle because what have I got to lose?

Anyways, it's been almost 6 months and I've forgotten all about it until an envelope showed up in the mail marked "Expired Redemption Raffle".

This is what popped out, a 2010-11 SP Authentic Sign of the Times SP Autograph of Wayne Gretzky! Needless to say, I am happy!

[Image: EDMgretzkysott_zps4jpiof7q.jpg]
That is one great win
"That is one great win" - understatement of the century!

Beautiful card!

There are a few cards in this world that I call "crappers" ... as in, you almost crap yourself when you pull them or get them in the mail.

This would be one of those!

On card, yeah?
Thanks for the comments!

(12-08-2017, 12:17 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: [ -> ]"That is one great win" - understatement of the century!

Beautiful card!

There are a few cards in this world that I call "crappers" ... as in, you almost crap yourself when you pull them or get them in the mail.

This would be one of those!

On card, yeah?
You bet, it's hard-signed, not sticker like the redemption I originally had would have been.
(12-08-2017, 05:43 PM)irbefan4life Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the comments!

You bet, it's hard-signed, not sticker like the redemption I originally had would have been.
That's awesome, congrats again.
That is a sweet card.