Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Was finally able to scratch this one off my collecting bucket list!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I feel very fortunate that I was able to acquire this. Happy collecting! Mark
[Image: a2vgWH8.jpg?1]
Congrats on the nice card.
That looks really nice for a PSA 6. Congrats on landing the card, I know it's on a lot of people's wish lists.
Very nice!
(10-05-2017, 12:25 PM)djohn Wrote: [ -> ]That looks really nice for a PSA 6. Congrats on landing the card, I know it's on a lot of people's wish lists.
Yes that does look nice for a 6. Congrats.

Congrats on adding such an iconic card to the PC. Took me about 20 years to pull the trigger on one. I picked up a BGS 7 with two 9 sub grades.
Thanks for the kind words everyone. I agree, and so does the gentleman I bought it from that a 6 seemed to be possibly incorrect. When he sent it in for grading he was extremely confident a 7 was going to come back. I thought the centering was outstanding for what I was wanting. I'm more about that than the corners. In person, the top 2 are what knock it down and understandably so.

I was more than thrilled to add it for obvious reasons. The one thing I always told myself was that if I was ever in a position to pick one up it was going to buy it already graded.
Massive Congrats
That is one of the nicest sixes I've seen. Have you thought about getting it graded again?
I wonder what knocked it down to a 6. It looks gorgeous.
Pages: 1 2