Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Traders need to know how binou09 operates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I made a trade with Fred Fillion (binou09) back at the end of July. Small trade with 3 cards going each way. The main card coming my way was a Dumont RC /37 with a $40 BV. On Aug 4th I received my cards and was dismayed to find out that THAT card was not included. Instead I received the auto version of the card with a $15 BV. I messaged binou09 about this. He responded asking if I already had that card and if I had sent out my end. I replied yes to both. He then asked me to return the auto and just send him 1 card from the deal. He obviously missed the fact I already had sent his end which I replied as much earlier. (I am very willing to return his auto, AFTER I get $25 BV of my cards back). On Aug 11th, he messages me and tells me he was out of town for a week and that he received my end and will mail my cards back on Monday. Weeks pass with no return mail from him. I message him on Aug 30th asking if he sent my cards back. He doesn't respond. I message him again on Sep 13th. AGAIN, no response from him. (And yes, he has been logged on in the meantime) On Sep 21st I message him AGAIN, calling him out on not replying to my messages and for the first time informing him I will have no choice but to leave negative feedback. Four days later, after no response again, I leave the negative feedback.

He FINALLY replies to say he will be leaving negative feedback because I did not return his card.

What kind of BS is this?
I have no respect for shady traders like that. I hope the site also has a look at this post
Greg sorry to hear that he duped you.
I searched out his profile and found out that he is a former member that was previously banned. Fiston44 is his previous username, and his new account has been banned as well. I am sorry that this has happened, Greg.

Randi
Sounds like justice is served! Such a shame when a shady trader like that makes this hobby a pain in the....

We've all made mistakes by sending the wrong card, or agreeing to a trade and then realizing you've already traded one of the cards in the deal - these things happen.. and most of us are good about it. Communication is key and this could've been handled much better!
I have dealt with him as both fiston44 and binou09 with good results. I think the wrong card was an honest mistake. I just don't understand why he didn't make good on it? It was such a small deal. I lost about 3 bucks at the end of the day (all cards were purchased at card show for next to nothing). Oh well, I guess I will throw this duplicate auto into my traders.
I don't think he has been banned Randi. I just set up another trade to check. The offer went through with no indication I am dealing with a banned member?

(10-01-2017, 05:27 PM)rayeates Wrote: [ -> ]I searched out his profile and found out that he is a former member that was previously banned. Fiston44 is his previous username, and his new account has been banned as well. I am sorry that this has happened, Greg.

Randi