Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2013 TOTALLY CERTIFIED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SO BACK IN APRIL OF 2016 I BOUGHT THIS PRODUCT. I HAVE TRIED TO DO RESEARCH BUT THE ONES I HAVE SEEN ON THE BAY ON BACK OF CARD HAS ONE OF ONE. MINE DO NOT HAVE IT. HOWEVER ON THE FRONT OF THESE CARDS IT CLEARLY READS TOTALLY BLACK LIKE THE ONES ON THE BAY. DID I GOT A HOT BOX? DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE THESE?

TOTALLY BLACK
JOE FLACCO
RAY RICE
ANDY DALTON
CALVIN JOHNSON
ARIAN FOSTER
RYAN TANNEHILL
MARK SANCHEZ
BIG BEN
RUSSELL WILSON
SAM BRADFORD
(09-16-2017, 11:54 PM)maizenblue73175 Wrote: [ -> ]I HAVE TRIED TO DO RESEARCH BUT THE ONES I HAVE SEEN ON THE BAY ON BACK OF CARD HAS ONE OF ONE. MINE DO NOT HAVE IT. HOWEVER ON THE FRONT OF THESE CARDS IT CLEARLY READS TOTALLY BLACK LIKE THE ONES ON THE BAY.
First of all, congrats! If you had some scans/phone pics you might get some more eyes on it for opinions.

However you may find Panini customer service to be helpful. When Clear Vision came out, I wound up with some orange parallels that I read somewhere were short printed to /10 but no official announcement. I put in a request to their customer service team and they confirmed they were indeed /10 but not serial numbered. They may be able to identify your Totally Black cards without serial numbers. It may be worth also adding the serial number of the box. You can open a ticket online if phone calling isn't your thing (it sure isn't for me!).

[Image: mn8y0q87.jpg]
2013 Panini Totally Certified Ryan Tannehill Totally Black
1/1 | Serial Number: 1/1
[Image: x6y70399.jpg]
2013 Panini Totally Certified Sam Bradford Totally Black
[Image: 0gt89ktv.jpg]
2013 Panini Totally Certified Russell Wilson Totally Black
[Image: h8lst9vk.jpg]
2013 Panini Totally Certified Calvin Johnson Totally Black
[Image: 38c49r3e.jpg]
[Image: 490e23q3.jpg]
[Image: hh162i88.jpg]
[Image: y8fqohx2.jpg]
[Image: 0nv359du.jpg]
[Image: lk7ck1w2.jpg]

THESE ARE PICS I TOOK.
NEXT IS EBAY LISTING OF JOE FLACCO 2013 TOTALLY CERTIFIED.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-Totally-Cer...Swu-BWP-PI
Wow this one is strange. All the totally certified blacks clearly have a 1 of 1 on the back. These dont? Is is possible this is a mistake box? I think id contact panini
(09-18-2017, 11:32 PM)StylinDylan7 Wrote: [ -> ]Wow this one is strange. All the totally certified blacks clearly have a 1 of 1 on the back. These dont? Is is possible this is a mistake box? I think id contact panini
NONE OF THEM ARE SERIAL #D ON BACK 1/1. I THINK I WILL TAKE BOTH OF YOUR ADVICE AND CONTACT PANINI.

I SUBMITTED A TICKET WITH PANINI HOWEVER I DO NOT FEEL CONFIDENT ABOUT A RESOLUTION AS I COULD NOT ENTER INFO OF PRODUCT DUE TO PRODUCT BEING MORE THAN 12 MONTHS OLD.
Wow strange